Card replacements do not affect phone/Online Banking pin. As such, there is no change to your phone and Online Banking pin. There is no change to the ATM pin as long as the card number remains the same.
Articles in this section
- I have just received my Plus! Visa Credit Card. Will I be sent another phone and Online Banking pin? I already have an existing phone and Online Banking pin that was sent to me when I applied for the OCBC Credit Card previously.
- I have a NTUC Plus! Card but it was damaged so I called OCBC for a replacement card. OCBC recently sent me a replacement card with the same card number and expiry but on a Plus! Visa Card face. Is there a change to my phone/internet banking pin?
- I have Internet Banking facilities for other OCBC products but I have forgotten my pin. Does my Plus! Visa account uses the same pin and login ID? If so, what can I do?
- How can I apply for Online Banking or Phone Banking access?
- How do I update my personal particulars online?
- Can I change my mailing address online?
- How can I pay another person's Credit Card bills via Online Banking?
- Will I be given Online Banking and Phone Banking access codes and PINs?
- Why can't I use my existing PIN with the new Plus! Visa Card?
- When will I receive my Card PIN?