You will receive your Card Pin separately from the Welcome Pack which holds your NTUC Plus! Card, within 5-7 working days after the card is sent to you. Please change the PIN number immediately through an OCBC ATM after receiving the NTUC Plus! Credit/Debit Card and PIN mailer.
Articles in this section
- I have just received my Plus! Visa Credit Card. Will I be sent another phone and Online Banking pin? I already have an existing phone and Online Banking pin that was sent to me when I applied for the OCBC Credit Card previously.
- I have a NTUC Plus! Card but it was damaged so I called OCBC for a replacement card. OCBC recently sent me a replacement card with the same card number and expiry but on a Plus! Visa Card face. Is there a change to my phone/internet banking pin?
- I have Internet Banking facilities for other OCBC products but I have forgotten my pin. Does my Plus! Visa account uses the same pin and login ID? If so, what can I do?
- How can I apply for Online Banking or Phone Banking access?
- How do I update my personal particulars online?
- Can I change my mailing address online?
- How can I pay another person's Credit Card bills via Online Banking?
- Will I be given Online Banking and Phone Banking access codes and PINs?
- Why can't I use my existing PIN with the new Plus! Visa Card?
- When will I receive my Card PIN?